Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3 weeks

We passed the three week mark! Compared to 11 days, it was like Christmas.

However, we will start our countdown again today. Cole had a 13 minute partial-complex this afternoon. Who knows what the trigger was? Standing in the doorway without his sunglasses? Going out too soon after his nap? Poor nutrition finally catching up to him? Going to bed late last night? Overstimulation with Daddy finally being home?

Your mind runs through everything a million times. Yet, the answer you still get is -"I don't know".

I asked my pink magic 8 ball a question the other night for my friend C. The answer: "How should I know" . The next shake="sure". SO-"Sure, How should I know?" has become the hilarious motto for the week. Absolutely contradicting, but correct when we try to figure out what the heck is going on with our boys' health.

How should I know if we can go another 3 weeks? I don't...but I sure hope we can.

P.S. Next week equals one year seizure free for me. Now that's something to celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. Knocking on wood for you, Niki! That's awesome!
    As for mini-hulk: he'll get there again!
    We're sending love, hugs and positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niki, I know it must have been so disappointing to see that seizure, but WOW! Three weeks! What an improvement!!! It's never a steady upward trajectory but it's going in the right direction overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki,
    I gave Bri the name/contact info for my neurologist. He REALLY helped me out with my headaches (I feel 90% better, and I haven't had the PFO surgery yet). Hopefully he can help you out as well!

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS