Friday, September 24, 2010

Energizer

Remember this?

Cole has always had a fascination with how things turn on and off. He constantly tells me that something needs batteries if it does not work the way he wants it to. I have often thought that he could replace the Energizer bunny.

The other day I had just gotten out of the shower. Cole burst in (a regular occurrence), looked at me and asked
"Momma, where's you battry's?" while inspecting me for the tell-tale screws and covers that were hiding my source of power. I was a little shocked, and then I started to laugh.

Hey, it shows his little 2 year old mind is working :) If I can talk, sing, move, etc...I must have batteries. Everything else that is cool in his world does! I should take it as a compliment.

1 comment:

  1. Cole is a funny, funny little man! I think I might steal your idea and post "Welcome to Holland" on my blog; hope that's okay :) Hope you're doing okay.

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS