Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Drama with A Capital D

Occasionally I joke about how lovely it would be to actually be bored. Like, how good it would feel to have an empty mind and just want to be entertained?

That never happens around here. I've said it before-we are never boring.

This week has brought an onslaught of drama, which I personally can not stand. Yet it seems to follow us around every where. Maybe I should sell our life as a soap opera? Except without the intimate relationships. Note to self: possible way to pay off medical bills.
The last seven days has brought three trips to the people hospital and one to the animal one. Good news-Cole does not have gallstones or kidney stones that they can see on ultrasound. His spleen is enlarged, what does that mean?

In the last three days alone we have had a nursing fiasco, 2 tonic-clonics within 3 hours of each other (so not normal), possible infection, an ER visit for Slugger (more on that later), and the list goes on. We also got to visit the park and ride a carousel and the train, until Dravet made us pack up. I need to snag a video from our friends. It was a good time had by all and we were the entertainment :) We also got to hold brand-new adorable babies. Oooh, I also turned in my Mother's Day present and got a pedicure, it was lovely! See, rainbows.

Really, if you want a circus show...come on over, it's free! :)

I think that I am going to go to my "happy place". It looks a little like this. Unfortunately, just hanging out in my head means that I still can't get a tan :)

1 comment:

  1. We should consider pitching our lives to Bravo, TLC, or discovery. "The Real Housewives of Rare Disease". Catchy, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS