Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All Over The Place

Hey. We have kind of been all over the place the last few months. High highs, low lows.

Let's relate to the playlist. You know about the Soundtrack For Life by now.
This morning I put the: Faith Hill, Savage Garden, Bellydance, Sade, Jack Johnson, Best of the 80s, Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Usher, Dierks Bentley, Josh Groban, Mariachi, James Taylor, Adele, 90s Country, and Michael Bolton Pandora Stations on shuffle. Confused?

A little bit of everything. (and this is not even half of the variety in my library)

Smash all of those artists into one playlist and you get something that is similar to our universe the last little while. Kind of crazy, but it works.

I promise that I have sat down with intent to update, but it is one thing after another around here and I have gotten distracted more than once.

So, Reader's Digest...we are alive, we will survive and I need a nap :)

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about what's been going on. I hope you get that nap in Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Niki, hope you got that nap. Hang in there. Looking forward to an update when you have time, but I understand the delay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping everything is ok...i miss hearing updates.

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS