Saturday, April 20, 2013

Grateful

Hi there~

If you are new to Epilepsy Warriors, welcome!  You probably headed over here because you got something that looks like this
We just wanted to say Thank You again!

If you want to learn more about Cole, you can go here.

To learn more about Slugger and the special work he does for Cole, you can go here.

We encourage you to look around the website and feel free to e-mail us any questions or comments  at epilepsywarriors@gmail.com  Let us know your experience of meeting Cole and Slugger!  If you want to contribute to Cole's custodial account for his medical debt, you can use the PayPal button on the sidebar.  Living with a rare disorder is extremely expensive and every little bit helps.

Thank you so much for making this trip magical.  Cole really struggles on a daily basis with a condition that is very hard to treat and makes it hard to be a regular little boy.  He is happy though and you probably noticed his amazing smile.  Our wish is that you will pass that magical smile on to others.  You never know who will need it!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I hope the trip is magical for everyone! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my name is Holly I am 21 years old and also suffer from epilepsy along with my father and cousin. The weird thing about it is we all have different types I have grandmal seizures that only occur while I am sleeping. Luckily I have my seizures under control as long as I take my medicine. My cousin who is 15 on the other hand has another type which they have not been able to diagnose yet. He has undergone several surgeries and there are doctors in Germany who want to do a study on him because his condition is so rare. I just wanted to share a little bit of my story and let you know we understand what you are going through,especially when someone is young. I wish you all best and you are all in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my beautiful family! Found your blog and thought to share very briefly my experience. My little brother had epilepsy for several years and all of us thought one day drugs will work, and possibly surgery, but we didn't want any of that, so we searched for the natural treatment, instead of following the crowd. We happened upon a site called https://theHealthFoodGuru.com and watched the video and started the free epilepsy program. We thought anything natural is better than anything unnatural, so 2 table spoons of Super YASAi each morning upon rising in water, different diet, no starving, and within a week the seizures were less. A few months later no seizures at all. Oh, and because we were scared like everyone else, we didn't stop the dangerous drugs, because that would be harmful to stop abruptly. Now, drug-free, seizure-free, oh and epilepsy-free! And I don't care that the hospitals don't believe us. How could they believe what they don't understand? All I care about is that I have my brother back!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS