Thursday, January 20, 2011

Signs

This came from a blog that I frequent. The link is on my sidebar. A few of my friends are writers for KIDZ. It is a place to get that little dose of inspiration or encouragement to keep going.

Today's post really touched me. There are so many times when I have wished that I could just put a sign around my neck and not have to explain, or hope that people could read my mind and understand how I felt. This story was just a reminder that everyone feels that way.

We need to look past the outside and the "I'm fine" answer. I want to be able to read others signs, and maybe get to the point where I can just ask nicely for others to read mine. Sometimes I feel like it is in blinking, neon lights on my forehead. "I REALLY DON'T HAVE IT TOGETHER!" Other times the message is so subtle that only those closest to me can decipher it. I want to be able to see past what seems to be happening, and hopefully help others on this journey we call life.

Click HERE to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS