Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Unpredictable

It seems like even a little is too much nowadays.

Cole and I went to a friends house today for less than 2 hours and everything was low key. He fell asleep on the way home and then continued to nap once I got him out of the car. Later, we went and got Sampson's hair cut, even though we did less than a month ago. Maybe took an hour.

Even though we were out, which is rare...it was nothing too terribly exciting-not even a lot of people around. Still too overstimulating for my little boy.

Our timeline of partials every 6 to 10 days just got blown out of the water.

4 days. 18 minutes long, with a VERY long postictal period. This with the increased number of drop seizures, is getting hard on everyone.

It is like your child is a ticking time bomb, without the countdown clock.

We wondered how the rescue meds would affect him if he was partially conscious. Answer: NOT GOOD

In our world where everything is so unpredictable, it is the little stuff that is getting more and more important. Therefore, if you stop by-I am predicting it will be a royal mess.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I was going to ask you how Cole did! I knew about the drops at the house. I am so sorry. :( I hope he has a better even less exciting day today! Dr. F needs to get on that keto/hopkins letter!

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS