Thursday, February 17, 2011

Trifecta

Sleep deprived, Sick, Stress.

Perfect combination for seizure. It was a lovely 20 months. We'll just have to start a new countdown;) I was naive to think I could make it through this move without one.

So, on top trying to wallow through one of the nastiest illnesses i have ever had; I got the present of sore muscles and a macerated tongue and lips. Brian and I have never been this sick, together, for this long. Perfect timing, eh? We are counting our blessings and so far Cole shows no signs of illness. If he got this, it would send him to the hospital for sure. Praise the g-tube! I'm beginning to wish that I had one!

Thank goodness for our heaven sent grandma! Without my mom, we would have just had the neighbors come over and put everything in garbage sacks. The body aches and high fevers are rendering both of us pretty useless. With her help, I think we just might make it. I have no idea what we are going to do without grandma and grandpa within a few hours. They have saved us more than once in the last few weeks.

The next few weeks are going to be full of organized chaos, adventure and hopefully a little bit of fun. A much better combination.

3 comments:

  1. good luck with it all. im sorry about the seizure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand...our family had the flu a few weeks ago and every one of us got it. The kids had to stay home from school for a whole week...4 sick kids plus 2 sick parents makes for mass chaos. I hope you guys get better soon and let us know how the move goes. Lots of love from the Wise's..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Oh boo. So sorry to hear about the seizure. Excited to see you next week. You are my hero.

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS