Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Landed

We are here. We are alive...and we finally have internet!

Things are crazy as ever. Cole is actually doing better than expected. He has only had one major seizure so far. Lots of small ones, but less than Utah. We're kind of shocked, but grateful. Elevation could play a bigger part in his seizures than we realized. Behaviors are not so great, but everything can't be perfect!

We are settling in. I'll make a better update later, but until then I am going to unpack more boxes.

4 comments:

  1. YEAH! I have been waiting for this post - to hear that all is well, or well enough. I am glad a that Cole is doing pretty well. Good luck with settling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness! I've heard that elevation plays a different before too. I'm so glad COle is doing well! I hope you and Brian are settling in well too! Sending love to the 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are settling in! Hope the better seizure trend continues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niki, I'm glad you're safe and sound... and close to Johns Hopkins, hooray!

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS