Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We're Just Sayin....

Check it out-I've talked about Purple Day before. One of our dear Dravet friends, Ryan, has been chosen to be a face of Purple Day this year! Show the love for us and all of our friends. Wear purple on Sat!


BTW, the song playing in the background is from one of my favorite artists, Mindy Gledhill. Here is the link to the Hourglass video, featuring Robbie Connolly from Fictionist.


P.S. Please ignore the various unfinished projects around my living room, including curtains that I am in the process of hemming, frames, the mirror that still needs to be hung, etc! We've only been here less than two weeks ;)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously I could watch him say wear purple ,wear purple all day !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! Man I gotta check out this Mindy Gledhill person. Also my buddy from highschools little bro is in Fictionist, Stuart Maxfield. Can't believe I was going to see them like, ten years ago. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS