Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DSD4

Home from the Dravet Syndrome Spectrum Disorders 4 Biennial Conference! I have been working for months and months to prepare for this and I was so busy the entire time. I am so glad that we got the opportunity to participate in something that we are passionate about.

When I was deciding what to pack, I had to conclude that I have a severe addiction to stripes. It might be hereditary.I spent a lot of time putting together these bags for the families and doctors. Special shout out to my amazing committee!I even had Dr Dravet herself sign my book! Can you believe that she didn't have a copy? I was pleased to be the person to present her with a copy of her own book. It was amazing that we were able to give these to every family.
She is not a fan of getting her picture taken. I got a better photo later on in the week. So much happened! We saw old friends, made new ones and learned a lot. I will need to break it all up or the post will be a mile long!


1 comment:

  1. I love Dr. Dravet's face in that picture! So cute :) I'm with you on the stripes...I went shopping recently and I would say 75% of the stuff I bought was striped!

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS