Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lighten Up

Kids, it seems like it has been downright depressing around Warriors lately. I'm sorry it has been a little towards the dark side. Yes, it has been rough lately and it seems like our universe is revolving around seizures, but we still find time to laugh and do semi-normal stuff. Because who ever said we were trying to be normal :)

Things like making Bacon Cheddar Scones three times in two weeks. Um, maybe this is why my pants don't fit? I curse my friend for introducing me to them.Things like trying a new, matte color and trying to prove to myself that red lipstick is a state of mind. Hey, maybe if I can rock it in Target I can rock it on date night.

Or having doggie family reunions after another marathon doctor's appointment. The bone health clinic is SO not on my good list. Slugger was so happy to play with his sister, Samba.
Welcome to DC, where ghetto gas stations are the norm. They didn't even try duct tape, just went for plain old clear packing tape to hold it together. Apparently, the owners were not raised on a farm, or they would have done it right the first time. *wink, wink*

We will try to take a little time each day to lighten up. You should too ;)

1 comment:

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS