Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fan

It's a good thing Cole does not know the difference between the red team and the blue team right now. We'll let him choose for himself when he gets older. Although, I have this sinking suspicion that I have another Ute fan on my hands. He wants to be EXACTLY like his dad. Oh, well - at least I can say that I tried ;)

Here is a video that Brian took a couple of weeks ago. Cole loves all sports, but he has a special place for football and basketball just like his daddy. He automatically starts to cheer if it is on the screen and then asks the next day if we can watch "the game". Good thing the Jazz have started their pre-season; we can't wait to have "games" to watch two or three times a week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE this kid!! Hilarious!!! I think the color of his shirt speaks for itself! Miss you buddy!
    Ps: Love the old school bus! Its a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for, "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!!" :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS