Sunday, October 24, 2010

SO Close!

Thank you SO much for the amazing support! Hopefully, we can bring Cole's dog home in 6 months or so. It needs to be trained specifically for Cole's needs. The wonderful people at 4 Paws For Ability will start the match process to see what dog is going to be the best for Cole once we reach our goal! Check the fundraising page to see our progress! If we have met our goal and you still want to donate, there is another option.

If you want to donate to help with our travel expenses, expenses of having a service dog, or to Cole's medical bills, you can click on the PayPal link on our sidebar. You don't need an account! We will put the money directly in Cole's custodial account that we set up at Wells Fargo earlier this year.

We are so grateful for the family, friends, colleagues and strangers that have helped to make this dream come true for us.

Cole says, "Thank you, much!" ;)

2 comments:

  1. I just saw that you reached 13K I am SO happy for you. I would love to offer some type of help, if there is anything I can do please contact me. I do videography and transfer VHS to DVD. please message me if there is anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post. This blog is great check it out.best dog food for epilepsy

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS