Monday, November 8, 2010

Attitude Of Gratitude

I wish that I was efficient enough to post something I am thankful for every day this month. That is not the case, so I want to sprinkle a couple of things in here and there.

Today I am grateful for:

The Airwalker swing. If you saw the ABC4 clip, you noticed the "old school" blanket swinging. We used to do that everyday, but I can not pick him up and swing him side to side by myself. With no cartilage in my rotator cuffs, it just doesn't make me a candidate for ripped arms. This thing has been a life-saver and worth every penny.

The fact that we have not been inpatient for a while. *knock on wood* It seems that so many of our Dravet friends right now are in or just recently released from the hospital. YUCK.

For good friends that can maintain a satisfying relationship via the internet. Ones who totally support you by e-mail and facebook and forgive you if you don't write them back. It's hard to have GNO's when the majority of your "friends" live in different cities and states.

A husband who does dishes.

Trying REALLY hard to find a reason to be grateful for this. Really, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS