Saturday, November 20, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude..Dos

*My mom. She turned 50 yesterday. Doesn't look a day over 35. Has been mistaken for my sister frequently. Unfortunately, not a lot of pictures of her alone are available, as she is usually behind the camera. The only one I can find is of Christmas morning...I'll spare you mom!

*Pulling out the party stuff. It's been in hiding way too long
My first solo centerpiece

*The Utah Dravet moms. They came over for lunch today. A reason to party (and be grateful) if I've ever heard of one. Unfortunately, got a pic of the table, but totally forgot to get a pic of them. Oh well, next time!The g-tube. Won't be here until Dec 3, but I am already grateful for it!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you could see things to be have a positive attitude about:)

    Are you going to be using the G-tube for just meds or are you going to start feedings through it too? I am shocked the doctors ok'd it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not including the picture:) I am mesmerized by the napkins! I have never been able to do that right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for g-tubes! It's really hard at the beginning when you have to constantly clean the site and keep your child from pulling the tube out. Can be hard emotionally, too, but not as hard as fighting with your baby all the time. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS