Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Walk It Off

Okay peeps,
Yesterday's post was a little somber. However, I am a firm believer (or maybe it was pounded in to me at school) that you need to experience all of your emotions. They are there for a reason. Get angry, be sad, it's alright to be frustrated. Feel, recognize, and then move on. I could do a whole "I feel __________ because _________" post, but I will spare you my recognition exercises ;)

So yes, I have been a little down in the dumps. That's okay. Life hands you all sorts of problems. Special needs or not, change and problems are the only things that are constant.

Today I think I'll watch Christmas movies with Cole, turn up Pandora.com's Holiday station, make every room Scentsy-licious with fall and winter scents, and clean a little.

It's going to take more than once around the track to walk it off, when you feel like you've been cut off at the knees. Here's to starting to limp :)

4 comments:

  1. FUNNY, sounds just like our day, except FM 100s Christmas songs. Cleaning, movies, and that grapefruit scent, which I need to purchase more of. Short on sitters so spendind a day at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's going to take more than once around the track to walk it off, when you feel like you've been cut off at the knees. Here's to starting to limp :)"

    Classic! I'm THINKING about limping. Does that count? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I get some of those Scentsy-licious fall and winter scents? Seriously, I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you nik, think about you guys all the time. just know you are always in our prayers

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS