Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shout Out

Thanks to all of you who called, texted and responded on facebook. This is something that I truly treasure about our community. The doctor will give me one option, for now, but I want to have multiple plans. As well all know, Dravet means constant change.

After polling the masses and see what is working for everyone else-I got the same answer over and over again and I feel like I can make an educated decision!

We will let everyone know what Cole's depakote trough was as soon as I can (probably Mon). After 5 blood draws, you think I would know by now :)

It seems like the answer to decreasing the myoclonics is to add Clobazam. Hopefully, I can get that pretty little Medicaid number in the mail in the next week. I know we're approved-I just need the card! Clobazam is covered by VA Medicaid...hooray! Patience, Niki, patience.

Thanks again. A huge pat on the back for everyone who responded. We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS