Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Emotional Eating

I had Oreos for lunch.

After the meeting with the Public Health Nurses today where they made me not-so-sure that I would be able to get my private duty nurses in school after all, Cole waking up 5 times last night, the oxygen company sending me the wrong sensors again, and writing over $600 in checks for medical bills...I'm a little frazzled today. Then Cole threw up all over me because he was running with food in his mouth. Yuck.

So to help me refocus I made chicken noodle soup for dinner :)
*You know who you are...I can't feed you anymore! Can you come to my house? That would be much appreciated, thanks.*

I'm considering going and picking this up for an after-dinner snack.

In the next life, I am going to live in a world where it is totally okay to have dessert multiple times a day.

Here's to tomorrow! lol :)

2 comments:

  1. oh Niki, I am sorry :( if it helps any...i have dessert everyday now because it makes me feel better...and I just don't care anymore! ;) In the world that we live in...I think it is more then ok to have dessert as many times as we need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go out for ice cream or frozen yogurt nearly every day... -Ashley

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS