Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day

Hey, sorry we dropped off there for a little bit. We have been more than a little hectic around here. To add to the list of natural disasters, there is now severe flooding and school has been canceled for the first time ever due to excessive rain. Here is Cole's first day of getting on the bus...it is his favorite part of the day.The mandatory first day of school picture. Isn't he cute?
We hope it lasts. We've had a couple of hiccups this week regarding the school, nursing, etc. For a moment or two I considered home school (which is what they wanted). I got my fight back and we'll see what happens next week!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Oh I hope it all works out. Patience and stamina (and a good fight on his behalf) seem to be talents that haven't been developed in vain! I hope it all works out soon.

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS