Thursday, September 15, 2011

What Did You Say Again?

We've been completely without nursing for a while now. In some ways it has lifted a burden, in others, it has just reminded me how important it is to have an extra pair of eyes, ears, and arms around.

The story is long and complicated.

I will probably fill you in soon.

If this post seems extremely disjointed, forgive me. This is just how it has been for a while. I have been having a hard time forming sentences and have to ask people to repeat themselves often.

2 comments:

  1. When Matt gets back into town next week, I'll give you a call. I want to know what's up! Right now I am barely functioning. The kids just went down, so I am gonna go to sleep. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, I am constatnly saying your last paragraph, "If (I Seem) extremely disjointed, forgive me. This is just how it has been for a while. I have been having a hard time forming sentences and have to ask people to repeat themselves often."
    I totally get it. I often wonder what people are thinking when they walk away from me, either Koo-koo lady or I shouldn't be allowed to leave the house.
    I hope things, whatever they me be are getting lighter.
    Ruth(the mom)

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS