Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect

Mom was right. Practice does make perfect in a lot of areas, not just music.

I have been practicing my baking. Now that I live at a totally different elevation (and have a temperamental oven), it is like learning all over again.

I made Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls and topped them off with Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting. I think that I ate 6 in 24 hours. There is only one left.

and I think that I am going to finish it right now...just preparation for this weekend!

If you like treats as much as me, check to see if someone close to your area is holding a Cookies For Cole bake sale.
Saturday, from 11-2, I'll be selling delicious goodies and bottled water. It's supposed to be a beautiful day!

If you can't make it to a bake sale, you can always donate through our blog. Click on the "Donate" button to the right and all proceeds go to Cole's Cause. You do not need to have a PayPal account.

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin cinnamon rolls those sound yummy! Can I get a recipe? Best of blessings at your bake sale!

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS