Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Major Case Of The Sickies

Now that February is over, I can genuinely say that at least one of us were sick...the entire month.

Cole missed over two weeks of school due to illness. Fevers, coughing, the works. I am so glad that we did not end up hospitalized.

Daddy actually had to take a sick day for himself-that never happens.

He also had to take a sick day for Mommy. That, is not as rare.

I am done with the vomit, stomach issues, migraines and body aches. Oh, and seizures.

My brain has been so fuzzy that I have not been able to focus on anything. I have three articles that I should be working on, but I can't gather enough brain power to write. I literally spent four straight days in bed and did nothing. It was too much to even watch tv. I did, however, play on Pintrest a lot :) Doesn't take a lot of mind power to look at cute stuff sporadically. Pintrest is evil and wonderful all at the same time.

Here is to hoping March is much healthier!

1 comment:

  1. Wait a sec. Did YOU have seizures!?
    I hope you are all feeling better! Wish I could butcher your chicken soup recipe ;) and feed it to you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS