Friday, October 14, 2011

It's A.....


Dog!

We got this letter tonight addressed to Cole.

Hello Cole, my name is Slugger and I am a member of the S is for Special, Spectacular, Sweet, Sensitive, and Super Litter :0) We are simply the best! That is why there are 4 of us in this class! I have been working my whole life to get ready for you. When I was born it was at 4 Paws to Mom, Molly and Dad Romeo. I knew from day one I was destined to be a service dog and always dreamed I would have my own boy one day. I am not sure how I knew but I did and I bet when I meet you that you will look just like the boys in my dreams! Of course I am a boy dog with the name Slugger. My birthday is easy it is 10 three times! 10-10-2010 How cool is that. I hear you are coming to 4 Paws in just a bit over a week. I CAN'T WAIT!!! We will be best friends, I just know it! So hurry to Ohio my friend! xoxoxo SluggerObviously, this picture is from when Slugger was a little younger. We will post a more recent picture as soon as we can! Lots of emotions tonight, our world is changing.

6 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful. I had a golden that looked just like that growing up! Can't wait for us to all meet our dogs in person now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! He is adorable! I bet Slugger and Cole WILL be best friends! Can't wait to hear more about stuff this weekend! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooo cute!! I am really happy for you! how wonderful that something uplifting is happening!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That brought tears to my eyes to read! So happy for the Hyer Family and Slugger. He is going to be one loved dog. So excited for all that is to come with Slugger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats -

    I am so excited for you all...Training is such an experience....the multiple layers that will unfold in front of you will change you forever. Slugger, the staff, the other families, all of it...my thoughts and prayers are with you all...

    Enjoy the ride...trust the ride.

    Love - K, Nolan, and Ani (and the rest of the gang, too)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo exciting!!! Slugger will be a happy addition, cannot wait to meet hime! I bed Cole has been over the moon (as well as you guys!)
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos by Capture Me Candid

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS